[BioC] Affymetrix gtype_cel_to_pq

Cawley, Simon simon_cawley at affymetrix.com
Tue Oct 18 16:44:34 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik,

Apparently the Makefile didn't make it to the tarball we posted - that was a mistake.  We'll repost, in the meantime find it included below.  It has been compiled and tested on linux (on both i386 & amd64 processors).  Should work on other platforms too, though we haven't tested.

-S

------------------BEGIN MAKEFILE----------------------
#
# This code requires the Affymetrix FileSDK to compile - it is available from
# <http://www.affymetrix.com/support/developer/filesdk/index.affx>
#
# There are several constants that may need to be defined to enable compilation
# and execution on specific operating systems. These are :
#
# Makefile variables you MUST set:
#    SDK_FILE                 Set to wherever the FileSDK is located.
#    SDK_PORTABILITY          Set to wherever the FileSDK is located.
#
# Compilation variables which you may need to add to the CPPFLAGS variable below:
#    IS_BIG_ENDIAN            Define if the machine represents data in big endian format.
#    _INCLUDE_UNISTD_HEADER_  Define if the UNISTD.H header file is used by your C++ compiler.
#    WIN32                    Define if using the MSVC++.NET compiler.
#    _USE_MEM_MAPPING_        Define if you want to enable memory mapping for BAR, BPMAP, CDF and CEL file reading.
#

SDK_PORTABILITY:=../../../portability
SDK_FILE:=../../../file

CPPFLAGS = -O2 -I $(SDK_FILE) -I $(SDK_PORTABILITY)
# The following line is an example of what you should use on a big endian machine
#CPPFLAGS = -O2 -I $(SDK_FILE) -I $(SDK_PORTABILITY) -DIS_BIG_ENDIAN

CC=g++

SOURCES=\
	$(SDK_FILE)/CELFileData.cpp \
	$(SDK_FILE)/CDFFileData.cpp \