[BioC] Release 1.7 - Oligo package?

Mikko Arvas Mikko.Arvas at vtt.fi
Mon Oct 17 10:48:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I thought the Oligo package would be coming with this release. I'll be
getting set of xys format files from Nimblegen this week and would have
liked to give it a go. Can I get it from somewhere else?

All the best,
Mikko

Mikko Arvas
VTT Biotechnology

Please note new tel/fax number
from start of year 2005.

e-mail:            mikko.arvas at vtt.fi
tel:                 +358-(0)20-722 5827
mobile:           +358-(0)44-381 0502
fax:                +358-(0)20-722 7071
mail:               Tietotie 2, Espoo
                       P.O. Box 1500