[BioC] AnnBuilder downloadSourceData()

Denise Mauldin dmauldin at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 12 20:34:43 CEST 2005

Hi Ting-Yuan,

My sessionInfo is as follows:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.2.0, 2005-10-06, i686-pc-linux-gnu

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"  "methods"  "stats"  "graphics" "grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
 AnnBuilder  annotate     XML      Biobase
  "1.6.32"    "1.6.5"   "0.97-7"    "1.7.4"

I have installed R in /usr/local/ and AnnBuilder seems to live in
/usr/local/lib/R/library/AnnBuilder, which contains the following:

CONTENTS DESCRIPTION help INDEX man NAMESPACE R-ex temp
data      doc          html  latex  Meta  R          scripts  templates

However, I do not see a downloadSourceData.R file in any of those
directories, nor could I find it with the find command from root.  Is
there a way to make R print where these files are located?

Thanks,
Denise