[BioC] [limma] Factorial refernce design

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 6 13:44:16 CEST 2005

what do you mean by a contrasts matrix "run by lmFit"?  I cannot guess what you can mean.  There
is no contrast argument to lmFit().

You do understand that the limma guide gives three different approaches to analysing the factorial
design, and that your approach is equivalent to the first?  This limma guide section is supposed
to be pedagogic.  You're not supposed to somehow mix all three approaches.

Gordon