[BioC] annotate, htmlpage and othernames

Morten Mattingsdal morten.mattingsdal at student.uib.no
Tue Jun 28 13:23:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

Im having some trouble with the htmlpage function in the package
annotate. I want to import my top 100 list of probe ID's and use my
annotation package to generate a html page. I am able to build the
hyperlinks, but htmlpage will not paste the contents in "othernames"
into the table.

here is my code:
library(AgilentHuman1av2)
library(annotate)
id<-read.table("24t_probeid.txt", header=T)
probe<-as.matrix(id)
symbol <- getSYMBOL(probe,data="AgilentHuman1av2")
ll <- getLL(probe,data="AgilentHuman1av2")
res<-data.frame(probe,cbind(unlist(symbol)))
names(res)<-c("Probe ID","Gene Symbol")
htmlpage(ll,filename="ll.html",title="Test",othernames=res,table.head=c("LocusID",names(res)),table.center=TRUE)

I am using R 2.1.0, Annotate 1.5.15 on Linux.

If someone are willing to enlighten me I would be very greatful
morten