[BioC] readGPR (arrayQuality)

Tom Koonen tomkoonen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:24:14 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I'm trying to do some qualitycheck on my microarray data. R seems to
have a problem with the file.

> data = readGPR(fnames = "1.1_Cy3_over_Cy5.gpr", path="/home/tom/microarray-experiment1_gpr_files/", DEBUG=TRUE)
[1] "Starting readGPR"
[1] "/home/tom/microarray-experiment1_gpr_files/"
[1] NA
[1] "Reading /home/tom/microarray-experiment1_gpr_files//1.1_Cy3_over_Cy5.gpr"
Error in readLines(con, n, ok) : invalid value for 'n'
In addition: Warning messages:
1: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
2: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
3: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
4: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
5: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
6: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
7: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
8: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)
9: input string 32 is invalid in this locale in: grep(pattern, x,
ignore.case, extended, value, fixed, useBytes)

Does anybody now what's the problem here?

Greetz, Tom