[BioC] upload annotation data to BioC ?

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 24 16:10:41 CEST 2005

Hi Morten,

On 23 Jun 2005, morten.mattingsdal at student.uib.no wrote:
> Hello everybody, This question has probably been asked before, but I
> could not find it on the mailing list. I have used Seth's excelent
> tool Resourcerer to build annotation packages for several Agilent
> arrays.

Actually, you have used Jianhua Zhang's excellent tool :-)
The author and current maintainer are listed in the package's
DESCRIPTION file.  You can see this from inside R using
packageDescription().

> I want to upload these to Bioconductor. Is this possible?

Yes, but right now we do not have a public FTP site.  Please drop me a
note (off list) with details about the packages you've created and
we'll find a way to get them into the BioC repositories (assuming they
are appropriate for public distribution).

Best,

+ seth