[BioC] 5 genes with 4 diff. groups, Howmany Cells needs to be extracted and do LIMMA?

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Thu Jun 23 21:54:38 CEST 2005

You could use limma for this experiment but since you cannot use the eBayes
procedure with so few genes you might be better off using a simpler
statistical package such as SAS or MINITAB.

The routine you want is called one-way ANOVA.

Surely you do not intend to use microarrays with so few genes.  This cannot
be cost-effective?

You need to have biological replication within group to do the analysis you
suggest.

--Naomi