[BioC] other.columns with ImaGene data (Limma read.maimages)

Richard Pearson Richard.Pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 17:51:40 CEST 2005

I can't seem to get the other.columns to work in read.maimages. I have
limma version 2.0.0. I have tried the following command:

RG <- read.maimages(files, source="imagene"
, other.columns=list(Col="Column",Row="Row",MetaCol="Meta
Column",MetaRow="Meta Row",Flag="Flag")
, wt.fun=mywtfun)

This loads the intensity data fine but I have no "other" columns. I assume
the problem is that this will call the read.imagene function which doesn't
have an other.columns option - is this correct? Can anyone suggest a simple
work around (my R is fairly limited at present!)?

Regards

Richard