[BioC] Building R packages

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Jun 21 16:22:40 CEST 2005

You might also consider moving the package to a path that doesn't
contain spaces. Although this is supposedly not necessary these days, it
may be the cause of your problem.

Best,

Jim

>>> "michael watson (IAH-C)" <michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk> 6/21/2005
10:06:42 AM >>>
Hi

Did you use package.skeleton()?  I don't know if this will fix your
specific problem, but all I do is load up all the objects in R that I
want in my package, run package.skeleton, then create the docs and
everything is fine - I've certainly not seen those errors before...

Mick