[BioC] Pathway Information

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Jun 16 22:08:15 CEST 2005

Well, if so (regarding R and BioC in the back end, or other open source
projects), it is considered collegial to state that on the front end and
acknowledge the hard work of all the developers whose programs you are
using.

And please do read the posting guide, as this has nothing to do with the
subject line.

  Best wishes,
   Robert