[BioC] Anyone get plier to install on OS X?

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:08:46 CEST 2005

yes, despite the malloc.h error when installing from a local tar.gzip, it
does put the plier folder into the R library folder and does load (along
with deps) with no errors with load(plier)...but when calling justPlier() it
returns '"Error: couldn't find function "justPlier"'

i haven't had a chance to try stefano's suggestion yet..