[BioC] table2html problem

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 15 16:45:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

You need to use the function "mapGeneInfo" to build a mapping between the
column names of your data.frame object and the website you wanted to map
it to.  For example, if you have the following R object "selgene" being a
data frame with the following info:

Name   GeneBank    SMDID
test   AA176741    611425

You can create your own map using:
mymap <- mapGeneInfo(Name="none", GeneBank="genbank", SMDID="SMDclid")

table2html(selgenes, mapURL=mymap)

will create a html with the GeneBank column having a hotlink to entrez and
the SMDID column having a hotlink to source.

Cheers

Jean