[BioC] MGUAv1 CEL files and MGUAv2 CDF File

Ryosuke Kadoi ryosuke328 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:17:34 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am working on microarray GDS41 (pressure-overload induced cardiac
hypertrophy) which is based on MGUAv1 chip. I used CEL files from
GDS41 (version 1) and MGUAv2 CDF file (version 2). I get all the
expression values whose total number of probesets is 12654 which
corresponds to the one provided by version 1 chip. But I am wondering
if the directions of probesets were fixed since I used the CDF version
2. Would it be ok to combine different vergions of CEL files and CDF
file? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ryosuke Kadoi