[BioC] segmentation fault using Rgraphviz

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 1 15:40:17 CEST 2005

On  1 Jun 2005, raffaele.calogero at unito.it wrote:

> I managed to have the Rgraphviz working on the release 1.5 of
> Bioconductor on a suse 9.2, but when I then updated R2.0.1 to 2.1.0
> and I installed bioconductor 1.6.

What version of graphviz do you have installed?

Here's what I get on a SuSE 9.2 system where Rgraphviz is working:

dotneato-config --version
2.2.1

I'll also mention that when you install graphviz you need to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the installed location of the libs or edit
the right ldconfig file to include this path.

Upgrading graphviz is the first thing I would try.

+ seth