[BioC] HOW TO FIND THE SIMILAR GENES FROM BETWEEN TWO FILES

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Jul 28 06:59:25 CEST 2005

Actually I would mind for two reasons
1) R/BioConductor is a volunteer based mailing list
2) You will not learn till you try it yourself

However here is a short document I wrote for a friend a while ago. It
might help you get started. There are better documents out there if you
look on Documents section of www.R-project.org .

Regards, Adai