[BioC] Xcluster

Antoine Lucas antoinelucas at libertysurf.fr
Sat Jul 23 12:32:12 CEST 2005

Dear,

You need to ask Gavin Sherlock for the Xcluster software:
http://genetics.stanford.edu/~sherlock/cluster.html

This software requiers very few memory usage.

Another solution could be to use hclust function
from stats package, hcluster from amap package or
agnes from cluster package.

Regards,

Antoine Lucas.