[BioC] hexbin needs colorspace - but where is colorspace?

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Jul 18 21:23:19 CEST 2005

library(reposTools)
install.packages2("colorspace")

HTH,

Jim

Also, if you are using the devel version you will probably need to be
running R-2.2.0

>>> Naomi Altman <naomi at stat.psu.edu> 7/18/2005 3:15:30 PM >>>
I downloaded hexbin from the developer site, since the release version
says
to do so.

But I then get the following message:

 > library(hexbin)
Error: package 'colorspace' could not be loaded
In addition: Warning message:
there is no package called 'colorspace' in: library(pkg, character.only
=
TRUE, logical = TRUE, lib.loc = lib.loc)

I thought this might be a version problem, so I also reinstalled the
most
recent version of R - but to no avail.
I have not been able to locate colorspace.

As always, any assistance would be most appreciated.

Associate Professor
Bioinformatics Consulting Center
Penn State University                         814-865-1348
(Statistics)
University Park, PA 16802-2111