[BioC] Getting LimmaGUI to run

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Fri Jul 8 23:52:43 CEST 2005

There is no binary for tkrplot for OS X yet, but you can install it
from source with manual tricks

here is a msg from Jan De Leeuw on the subject

--start of msg--
Yes, there is a way to make it work. You have to download it, then
build it
with R CMD INSTALL, and then move to the src directory and repeat the
final link
statement (cut and paste) with the "--bundle -o tkrplot.so" replaced by
"--dynamic -o libtkrplot.dylib". Then move libtrkplot.dylib by hand
to the lib dirctory
of the tkrplot installation and change the code at the end of
tkrplot.R such that
it uses the dylib extension.

R CMS SHLIB just builds a bundle, not a library.
--end of msg--

to install from source you need to go into the shell and not the R.app

stefano