[BioC] gcRMA and normalization

Ariel Chernomoretz ariel.chernomoretz at crchul.ulaval.ca
Tue Aug 30 15:51:34 CEST 2005

Dear Claudio

If you type

> gcrma

in your R prompt you will see the code of the gcrma wrapper function.

Note that in the last line there is a call to 	the 'rma' function. You just
need to add as an option 'normalize=FALSE' there.

So you can just copy and paste the code into a text editor. Rename the
function (for instance: mygcrma),  modify the last line as I told you, and
source it into R.

Ariel./