[BioC] Need help to creat AffyBatch object

Lizhe Xu lxu at chnola-research.org
Fri Aug 26 16:55:46 CEST 2005

We come out with new idea of normalization and tested on Affy U95
serial dilution data set. As a result of the normalization, we got a
matrix: row as probe (PM intensity) (the probe of the same probe set are adjacent
and if there are more than 16 probe sets, we only keep the first 16); column
as different chips. Now we want to use BioC to do the further analysis in
order to test the specificity and sensitivity of our methods. However, we
cannot figure out how to construct the AffyBatch object from our matrix.
Please help us to solve the problem. Thanks.