[BioC] [R] Call SAS from R

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 24 18:38:09 CEST 2005

How does it not work? Do you get error messages? Nothing at all?
(it's difficult to help without more specific information, so this is
a good time to suggest reading the posting guide:
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html)

What happens if you try to run that exact command outside of R? Does it work?

-Don