[BioC] heatmap and hcluster from limma out put object

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Tue Aug 16 23:01:40 CEST 2005

Hi Bioconductor's Users,

I found in the list archives a step-by-step for to do a heatmap with a
hclust.

It is in: http://files.protsuggest.org/biocond/html/1127.html

///I tested it and I modifield it to my code, like this:

 [1]dist.x <- dist(exprs(todos.norm),method="euclidean",diag=TRUE)
 clust.x <- hclust(dist.x, method="average")

 [2]dist.y <- dist(t(exprs(todos.norm)), method="euclidean",diag=TRUE)
 clust.y <- hclust(dist.y,method="average")

 heatmap(exprs(todos.norm), Rowv=as.dendrogram(clust.x),
Colv=as.dendrogram(clust.y),
 cexRow=1, cexCol=1,col=greenred.colors(255))
 # function greenred is (....).

 x1 <- exprs(todos.norm[1:50,])
 x2 <- exprs(todos.norm[51:100,])
 heatmap(x1, cexRow=1, cexCol=1,col=greenred.colors(255))

It works better from normalized data set, but, I would like to run it on
eBayes object from limma. Is it possible? I would like to see my all
data, because I have a lot off methabolics pathway and we is very
curious to see if theses pathways are grouped together.

I suppose that is not need to calculate [1]!??

Thanks

Marcelo
/