[BioC] goTools data formatting

adlai burman fsajb4 at uaf.edu
Tue Aug 16 19:53:05 CEST 2005

Agnes,
Thanks for clering that up for me. I had been trying to yank some data
files out of .rda packages to see how they might be formatted and to
practice the demo examples but extracting components from .rda's has
been, for me, another nosebleed entirely. I will give this a try with
the GOids I have and try to figure out a way to use my spots annotated
with GO id's to work with some of these functions while maintaining
GOid-transcript labelling for the output. Wish me luck. Your advice
will help a great deal.

Cheers,
-Adlai