[BioC] AnnBuilder

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 30 16:43:33 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 10:24:04AM -0400, Catalin Barbacioru wrote:
> Several functions in AnnBuilder require predefined url address for
> GoldenPath which is set to
> "http://www.genome.ucsc.edu/downloads.html".
>
> and produce the error:
> >Error in url(sourceURLs[["GP"]], open = "r") :
> >	unable to open connection
> >In addition: Warning message:
> >cannot open: HTTP status was `404 Not Found'
>
> It looks like the address was changed to
> "http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/downloads.html"

 Hi,
   Thanks for pointing this out. I can only suggest that for now you
   change them by hand, on your local site (we are having some
   technical problems here which should be resolved this week), and
   will try to update them. If you can pass others along to me that
   you know about I will have them updated as well.

  Robert

> Catalin Barbacioru

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |