[BioC] Re: Bioconductor Digest, Vol 19, Issue 26

Eric emblal at uky.edu
Mon Sep 27 14:38:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

The following paper talks about weighting the analysis based on MAS5
p-value results.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15117752

At 06:01 AM 9/27/2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I remember some discussions a while ago whether to exclude "absent"
>genes(potentially non-expressed as determined by MAS5 p-values etc...)
>from the down stream statistical analysis. This was/is quite a debate.
>
>Can anybody point out a paper reviewing this issue?
>
>         kind regards,
>
>         Arne

Eric Blalock, PhD
Dept Pharmacology, UKMC
859 323-8033

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY\ \ The contents of this e-mail ...{{dropped}}