[BioC] Metamorph

E Motakis, Mathematics E.Motakis at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 14:26:47 CEST 2004

Hi all,
Does anyone use Metamorph software for Image analysis and Object tracking?
If yes...
I have a stack of images showing fluorecent vesicles that are moving. In
the image they appear as small red spots with various shapes (large and
small/just 2-3 pixels).
I am not sure which procedure I should follow to track a random vesicle. I
have manual tracking and automated tracking. When I try manually, the
results I take are very different from the automated procedure. I suspect
that the automated tracking is not adequate.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Makis

E Motakis, Mathematics