[BioC] Metadata for Atgenome1 array

andy phillips (RRes-Roth) andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 13:54:26 CEST 2004

I'm a beginner just starting with Bioconductor, and I'm having problems:

I have some old data from the Atgenome1 (8k) array that I'd like to run
through gcrma. I've installed the cdf and probe packages from the
Metadata page, but this have different names ('agcdf' and
'atgenome1probe', respectively). If I attempt to run gcrma on my CEL
data I'm told that I need 'agprobe' installed. I could try to make the
probe package myself but I can't find the appropriate probe sequence
file on the Affymetrix website.

Any ideas appreciated.

Andy Phillips

 Dr. Andy Phillips