[BioC] Bad Data Sets needed!

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 13:16:33 CEST 2004

Hi

A rather odd request, but I am giving a presentation next week on
microarrays, and I need some bad data sets which demonstrate the kinds
of systematic errors that can be introduced during microarray
experiments.  I seem to remember a presentation at one of the MGED
meetings about some nice cyclical gene expression behaviour which was
eventually put down to two different experimenters carrying out the
work....

If anyone could point me in the direction of images, presentations
and/or data that would very much be appreciated!

Thanks
Mick