[BioC] Kooperberg

Jason Skelton jps at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 17:37:34 CEST 2004

Hi all
I guess this question is mainly for matt richie but if anyone can tell
me what I'm doing wrong...
been using kooperberg correction for quite a while and had alot of
success with it
however with some new data I recieve the following error:

 > RG <- kooperberg(FILES, fg="median", bg="median", layout=LAYOUT)
Error in .varaux2(x, i, j, ncols, nrows) :
        subscript out of bounds
In addition: Warning message:
data length [118] is not a sub-multiple or multiple of the number of
rows [8] in matrix

doesn't look like a problem with limma/kooperberg so its more likely to
be my files however
they read perfectly fine with read.maimages
had a look at the gpr files and nothing is obviously wrong
any ideas would be greatfully recieved

using R (1.9.0)
limma(1.6.7)

--