[BioC] new affy package

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Oct 29 01:19:52 CEST 2004

For R-2.0.0, you need the development version of BioC packages. Add the
develOK=TRUE argument to your getBioC() call and things should work out
for you.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Sucheta Tripathy <sutripa at vbi.vt.edu> 10/28/04 3:49 PM >>>
Hi

We have currently installed the new R-2.0 and also all the packages
using
the command

 >source('/usr/local/bin/getBioC')         # Here the latest version of
my
GetBioC is stored

--

When I try to test it, and try command

 >library(affy)

It gives me the following error messages, though I know I can set the
display env. variable, but this was not appearing in the earlier
R 1.98 version.
Error in fun(...) : no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace for 'tcltk'
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded