[BioC] a problem with beginning

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 26 22:39:24 CEST 2004

Hi Shizhu,

I will look into what is happening with the "browse" button.  But a quick
fix for the moment is to type "cn.target", "cn.layout" and "cn.genes" in
the corresponding places and click on build.  You should be able to read
the data set in.

Could you let me know what image analysis software you use?  YOu might
find the command line version of read.xxx much easier to use.

Cheers

Jean