[BioC] incomplete final row of every block

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sun Oct 24 23:37:06 CEST 2004

Hi Mark,

If you were trying out median normalization, try
maNorm(my.oe, norm="m")

How many lines do you have in the layout file?

In order for print-tip loess to work on your array, you will need to set
up my.layout at maSub properly. This should be a logical vector of length
7056.  For the corresponding position of 9 * 16 = 144 empty spots (that
are not in the data file), the value should be set to "FALSE".

Cheers

Jean

As for setting up the layout, I assume the control columns in