[BioC] combineAffyBatch for HG-U133A and HG-U133Av2 GeneChips

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Oct 24 14:56:43 CEST 2004

Hi Kellie,

I am sorry - I think as one of the authors of matchprobes I should be able
to answer your question but it seems I can't fully parse it.

I am not sure whether this is the answer, but you can remove unwanted
probe sets from the CDF environment that resulted from combineAffyBatch.

What exactly do you want to do you?
Is RMA failing, and where/what with?

Best wishes
 Wolfgang