[BioC] Affy PLIER

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Mon Oct 18 18:06:02 CEST 2004

yes.

Affymetrix, via Mike Lelivelt, has been nice enough to
make their C++ code open source and have offered technical assistance.

crispin (cc-ed) will be creating a R package that implements PLIER
for AffyBatches.

Because of license issues it will be in its own package. it
will not be included in the affy package.

We will keep you updated via this mailing list.

-rafael