[BioC] GOTERM by itself

Saurin Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 17:18:48 CEST 2004

Hi Sean,

I got it upto:

myLL <- getLL(myDEGenes,"moe430a");
myUNQLL  <-
as.character(na.omit(unique(unlist(myLL))));

myGOHyp <-  GOHyperG(myUNQLL);

myGOCC <-  GOHyperG(myUNQLL, lib="moe430a",
what="CC");
DECCnodes = names(myGOCC$intCounts);
CCTERMS <- getGOTerm(DECCnodes);
DECCnodes2affy = lookUp(DECCnodes,GO2ALLPROBES);

unlist and paste is not working on DECCnodes2affy
object as it has:

$"GO:0005663"
           IEA            IEA            IEA
 ISS            ISS
  "1418342_at"   "1449050_at" "1451920_a_at"
"1417503_at"   "1423700_at"
           ISS            IEA            ISS
"1432538_a_at"   "1452917_at"   "1424321_at

now , how can I count each probe ids under GOID in
List object.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you,
Saurin