[BioC] GOTERM by itself

Saurin Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 16:21:03 CEST 2004

Hi Auer,

I would like to do similar thing with GOTERM as you
are doing at some extent but I would like to build
table like :         (I am using Affy chips here)

GOTERM ,count of ProbeIDS associated with them ,
ProbeIDS itself , SYMBOLS of probe ids

any idea on this ?

Thanks
Saurin

--- Auer Michael <michael.auer at meduniwien.ac.at>
wrote:

> I would like to present the results of GOHyperG in
> the form of a table
> with GO ID, Count, Pvalue and GOTERM. The problem
> lies within the GOTERM
> ,because the output of the enviroment has changed!!!
>

> I am calling GOHyperG with a series of LOCUS IDS,
> ids1
>
> ids1MF<-

GOHyperG(unique(unlist(ids1)),lib="hgu133a",what="MF")