[BioC] cPLot

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:57:10 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 01:22:56PM +0200, Auer Michael wrote:
> I want to PLot certain Genes, but cPLot does not show them on the whole
> genome plot.
>
> For example  cColor("212092_at", "black", newChrClass) does not appear
> where it should on Chromosome 7. This is PEG10.

  You might need to give us a little more to work on here. What chip?
  And did you check to see if the annotation for that chip actually
  places it on Chr 7, and if it does did you look to see what the
  CHROMLOC is? Also, it is quite helpful to give a complete example
  that someone could cut and paste and have work (which you did come
  close to)

  Robert

> why is this?
>
> Thanks

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |