[BioC] (no subject)

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 12 17:10:45 CEST 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:53:38AM -0400, Wolosin, Jose wrote:
> Hi, The Bioconductor packages (e.g., affy, LPE) are not being properly installed by the new 2.0 version of R. JMW

 Could you please provide
  1) a description of the platform
 and
  2) a reproducible error message
  as it is virtually impossible for anyone to help you given this
  information, nor is it entirely correct since I at least do it on a
  daily basis.

  Robert

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |