[BioC] appyPLM residual plots: any hint?

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 12 15:41:31 CEST 2004

Spend some time comparing your images to these (particularly some of the
full dataset images):

http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad/PLMImageGallery/index.html

Also make sure you look at the the NUSE and RLE plots (boxplot() and
Mbox() in affyPLM) these will help you decide if any of the chips are
discordant.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>