[BioC] problems using cdfenv

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Oct 11 18:42:44 CEST 2004

Georg Otto wrote:
> Dear bioconductors,
>
> i have a problem that presumably concerns my cdfenv installation.

This not due to the cdfenv, but due to simpleaffy. Unfortunately
simpleaffy is not set up to do qc on the zebrafish chips, which is what
the error you get is indicating. For a list of chips that simpleaffy
knows about, you can type '.nms' (without the quotes) at an R prompt
after loading the simpleaffy package.

Best,

Jim