[BioC] Error: GolubRR is not a valid package

Samantha Ying sammying at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 00:26:23 CET 2004

Dear bioconductor,

I have downloaded the compendium files golubRR and the source file and
successfully installed the package through R.

> install.packages(choose.files('',filters=Filters[c('zip','All'),]),
.libPaths()[1], CRAN = NULL)
package 'GolubRR' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
updating HTML package descriptions

However, when I try to load the library, it gives me the following error:

> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        'GolubRR' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?

I am running R from the following:

R v.2.0.0
Windows XP
Dell Pent IV

Would you happen to know how I might be able to access the library?  Thank
you very much! I have searched the searchable mail archives and was not
able to find anything related to this problem.  Thank you for your time.

Samantha Ying
Geological and Environmental Sciences
Stanford University
Office: (650)723-7220