[BioC] installation problems

Adlai Burman fsajb4 at uaf.edu
Sun Nov 28 14:09:02 CET 2004

I have Bioconductor installed and when tyring to install or update
packages I get the following file problems , one with "reposeTools"
which I have in the right directory and one with "wb" which I cannot
find anywhere on my hard-drive and hav3e no idea what it even is. The
output I get is as follows:

 > {library(reposTools);update.packages2(getAllDeps=TRUE)}
Error in file(file, "wb") : unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open file
`/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/liblisting.Rda'
Error in library(reposTools) : .First.lib failed for 'reposTools'

If anyone can make sense of this to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adlai