[BioC] limmaGUI problem

Ron Ophir Lsophir at wisemail.weizmann.ac.il
Wed Mar 24 08:41:32 CET 2004

Hi,
I downloaded limmaGUI and loaded to RGUI. These are the messages I
got:

ActiveTcl was found in the Windows Registry (for LOCAL_MACHINE),
installed in
D:\PROGRAM FILES\Tcl
This directory will be added to the Tcl search path to enable limmaGUI
to find the Tktable and BWidget extensions.

limmaGUI can be launched by typing limmaGUI() or by using the pull-down
menu.
It seems to be OK at the beginning but when I tried to initiate the
graphical interface I got a set of error such as ".. Error in
paste(parent$ID,evalq(num.subwin<-numsubwin+1,parent$env),:
Object"ttMain" not found." Then limma suggest me to close the GUI
because it probably won't work well. Any ideas what to do?
Thank,
Ron