[BioC] Error with run GCRMA and the old Hu6800 Genechips...

Stiles, David (NIH/NIDDK) DavidST at intra.niddk.nih.gov
Sun Mar 21 01:11:20 CET 2004

Dear Bioconductor Support Group,

	I'm currently trying to run GCRMA on a set of old Hu6800 GeneChip
CEL files and keep getting is strange error: "Error in get(x, envir, mode,
inherits) : variable "hu6800probe" was not found".  If anyone has any
suggestions on how I can fix this problem just send me an email or post a
packages and I am using the alpha build of version 1.9.0 of RGui for
Windows.  If you need additional information just let me know.  Thank you in
advance for helping me with this problem.

Yours truly,
David Stiles
Technologist
NIH/NIDDK Microarray Core Facility