[BioC] Problem with limma - psigamma?

Matthew Hannah Hannah at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Mon Mar 22 13:53:11 CET 2004

I've just reinstalled everything, I used the compiled rw1090dev.exe
win32 for install and it appears it does not contain the psigamma
function (see below).

As for the error, is this psigamma new to the latest limma as previous versions
worked ok on the eBayes call. Any quick fix (other than dropping a limma version),
and should I contact someone about the win32 installer, or is someone on this list
in contact with the compiler?

Cheers
Matt

> psigamma
Error: Object "psigamma" not found

> digamma
function (x)
.Internal(digamma(x))
<environment: namespace:base>

>?Special

     Special mathematical functions related to the beta and gamma
     functions.

Usage:

     beta(a, b)
     lbeta(a, b)