[BioC] warning messages in gcrma

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:50:43 MET 2004

These warnings are due to some changes that are occuring in R. They
don't have any effect on your results, and they will go away with the
new release of BioC.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> <paolo.sirabella at uniroma1.it> 03/16/04 8:28 AM >>>
I got the same kind of warnings referred in the attached post by Lizhe
Xu. The
configuration is R1.8.1/BioC1.3/Linux .
I have no idea of the meaning of these warnings and if they are
significant.

Does anyone give us some hints ?

Thanks

Paolo Sirabella, PhD
University of Rome - "La Sapienza"
Dept. of Human Physiology and Pharmacology - Building of Human
Physiology
P.le Aldo Moro, 5 - 00185 Roma - Italy
Web http://w3.uniroma1.it/cisb/Cisb/members/sirabella

Simplex Sigillum Veri

On 15 Mar 2004 at 15:22, Lizhe Xu wrote:

> I just tried to run gcrma and got 30 warnings. I wonder if there are
something I did wrong and if these warning affect my results. Thanks.