[BioC] limma imageplot

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 02:56:47 MET 2004

imageplot, and limma generally, assumes that your expression data is in
standard order. This means that ngrid.r, ngrid.c, nspot.r, nspot.c are in
that order as slowest to fastest moving indices. If your data is not in
that order, you have to re-order it.

You an re-order data to change the dimension orders using a judicious usage
of the dim and aperm functions, but this is not part of limma.

Gordon