[BioC] Genotype x Time factorial experiments - a request for data

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Mar 5 01:19:48 MET 2004

The genotype x time factorial experiment is a very common one, but I don't
have any data of this type that I can make public.

If anyone can provide a data example, or can suggest somewhere from where I
can get a data example, then I'll put a detailed example in the the Limma
User's Guide. Preferably one affy example and one two-color example. The
probe IDs could be anonymized in some way but the data should relate to a
real experiment. It seems that this would help a lot of people.

Cheers
Gordon