[BioC] regarding saving R graphis images directly to directory

SAURIN saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 18:56:09 CEST 2004

Thank you for your rpely, Dr. Wilson,

I corrected my jpeg problem with png and tried pdfs but here, several R script writers so, if
someone wants to use jpeg they should not be hasitate to write that..! I guess, i am loging in
from remotely to another machine and thats how i m not getting X server authentication..! did you
ever have that problem before ?

Thank you,
Saurin